Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] crash on library load

> This bug has been fixed in gstreamer CVS for 1 month now, but they won't
> release before at least a few weeks for various reasons...

Thanks for the info! I'll know to look out for that...

> Unfortunately, I don't think there is much that can be done from rb
> side, since it's a bit pointless to make a release to work around a
> gstreamer bug that is already fixed imo.

Absolutely, I'll just wait on them uploading it. Good luck with all the
development efforts - the cover fetching mock-up looks great!

By the way, I heard that you're planning to move from the XML database
to a GNU gdb database. I'm sure there are lots of good reasons for this,
but from my PoV it would be a shame, since the XML file lets me generate
a web page of my music collection using a customised version of the
Rhythmbox XSLT file. Just my two cents!

Best wishes,
Matt
--