Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic removal of songs from database

Yeah, I've been exposed to this "bug"/"feature" too. But I belive it's
fixed in the 0.9 branch?
I have all my music on an vfat partion, and something similar
happened. Annoying...
Great program anyway!
I guess it's a goal for a 1.0 release to remove all dataloss bugs and
potential dataloss bugs?

//Ernst