[Rhythmbox-devel] playlist source burner 0.2

Hi,

Improved version.

http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/rhythmbox/rb-burn-0.2.patch

 - moved the rb-recorder object into the player directory.
 - added many size and sanity checks.
 - removed UI for the temporary directory
 - automatically determine temporary directory (with GConf override)
 - add confirmation for quit during disc burn

I don't use rb_error_dialog because it is modal and it uses a response handler with gtk_dialog_run which I believe causes undefined behavior. It was causing lots of problems for me.

This patch includes that filtered model patch because I can't populate playlists without it.

Have not yet removed the UI for the burner device. Most people will not need to use it now that I use good default but some might.

Cheers, Jon