Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playlist source burner

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 19:44 +0200, Peter Colijn wrote:

> Thin- (or slim-) client machines may have /tmp and other temporary
> directories mounted as tmpfs, in which case they probably don't have
> 700MB of space, so please be careful with this assumption.

Fundamentally you need a local hard drive to support this.

If your machines have CD burners, and the system administrator wants to
support it, *and* you have the space somewhere, I don't see why the
administrator would limit /tmp or whatever to less than 700 megs.  tmpfs
can be swapped.