Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playlist source burner

Hi William,

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 18:04 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote a playlist source burner patch (for CVS head):
> http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/rhythmbox/rb-burn-0.1.patch
>
> TODO:
>   - verify the playlist size
>   - verify the temporary directory space available
>
> Otherwise, it seems to work pretty well.

I haven't checked all the code, but you'll need to remove all the UI
bits to select the temporary folder. See nautilus-cd-burner's calls to
make_iso(), it will show you how to do this in an automatic way, with
minimum user interaction.

Also, you'll want to verify the CD size (probably only in n-c-b CVS, if
no one made a release), and compare it with the playlist size.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
If nobody likes me, it's not my fault. -- Lara Flynn Boyle