Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] artsdsink instead of osssink.
- From: Matt Jones <mattharrison sbcglobal net>
- To: Roger Schreuders <rogerandrea2 compuserve de>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] artsdsink instead of osssink.
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:29:54 -0700
On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 20:24 +0200, Roger Schreuders wrote:
> Hello all,
> frst of all, please appologize my bad english.
> I have compiled and installed rhythmbox-0.8.5 , gstreamer-0.8.4,
> gst-plugins-0.8.3 and some other plugins. The programm is great and full
> The audio output is astablished with the osssink plugin. Is it possible to use
> the artsdsink plugin?? If the answer is yes, how can i compile it in
> Rhythmbox. Or is it possible to start Rhythmbox with a certain option to use
> the artsdsink instead of the osssink plugin.
> I searched all over the internet and the rhythmbox mailing lists but i don`t
> find any solution.
> who can help me?
Check out the gstreamer control panel (gstreamer-properties). I think
this is what your looking for.
] [Thread Prev