Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request: Option --hide

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 03:12, Thomas Maurer wrote:

> I'd like to submit a feature request: When I login into GNOME the
> session manager starts some programs like gtodo and yarssr in the
> background which show up in the notification area. I pass a --hide
> option to these apps, so I won't see any window after the startup ended.

I actually had added an option like that - used it to toggle visibility
with an IR remote. However, from 0.8.x to 0.9 the corba goodies were
removed, so I just have the option in my own 0.8.x source tree.

When and if the corba bindings get readded, I'll submit the change
(along with other corba hooks/cli options) to eg. seek forward/backward
and volume up/down.

eskil
---