[Rhythmbox-devel] aac/m4a files

I can't get Rhythmbox to Import my .m4a files.

I am able to play them fine in gst-player, so I'm pretty sure the
problem isn't with gstreamer. The only thing I can think is when I play
the file in gst-player, I get this output on the command-line:
** Message: uri : music/song.m4a result: Invalid URI
** Message: adding 'music/song.m4a' with no mimetype

I checked the mime-type that nautilus says it is, and it shows
video/quicktime

Since Rhythmbox is so awesome, it would be nice if I could import all my
music files.

Thanks,
Doug