[Rhythmbox-devel] waiting for queries to end

I just tried out the new 0.9 branch and I am seeing some crashes.  It
appears that when rhythmdb_query_model_cancel is called, the query isn't
destroyed until rhythmdb_idle_poll_events is called next.  If I try to
write to the database before that happens, rhythmbox dies like this:

RhythmDB-ERROR **: file rhythmdb.c: line 1559 (rhythmdb_entry_set):
assertion failed: (rhythmdb_get_readonly (db) == FALSE)

Is there some way to block until the database is ready for a write?

Andy Hanton