[Rhythmbox-devel] Radio List Suggestion

Hey all, first of all i would just like to thank for the
wonderful  app, i've now replaced xmms with rhythmbox ;)

I thought about making a suggestion to the radio lists.
While it is good to have more that one address(mirror?) to a
radio, it is not so good to see the same radio listed 3 or 4
times in the list.
I was wondering if it is possible to make a radio with two or
more address be collapsed/expanded as necessary in some kind of
tree inside the list. Clicking on the collapsed tree any mirror,
or the first one, would be selected. if it fails, try the next.
or we can expand the tree and select the address ourselves.

once again, thank you and keep up the good work, i'm looking
forward to the next release :)

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt