Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [REVIEW] Small display

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 13:29, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> OK It could be really cool and funny.
>
> Unfortunately is not so small.... Too much unuseful
stuff. When I switch
> to small display a want something to see current
song data and time and
> a couple of controls just like pause/next/prev

Another additional change that would be nice is for
the small display to remember its position independent
of the main rhythmbox window.  I always put it at the
bottom right of my desktop, but then when I go back to
the main window I have to reposition it in the middle
of my screen.