[Rhythmbox-devel] song change

I am having big problems on song change in rhythmbox.  When the song
finishes and therefore is about to change Rhythmbox maxes out the CPU
and does nothing until I hit the next button.  I read a week or so ago
about a few others having this problem, but cant seem to find it in the
archives and know not of a solution.  I'm using Rhythmbox 0.5.3 and
Gstreamer 0.6.3.  This has only been a problem since I upgraded to
Gstreamer 0.6.3 so it may have more to do with Gstreamer, not sure.
Any/all help much appreciated.

Regards

--
Damien