Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [HALF-OT] Wonderful world of theming

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 05:50, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Couldn't Rhythmbox simply use the stock icons (defined in gnome-media
> iirc) for these?

I'd like to, but as was discussed earlier, then we'd be depending on the
gnome-icon-theme CVS, which I don't want to do yet.  If someone can come
up with a good way to detect at compile time whether or not these icons
are available, that'd be great.

One thing I plan to do soonish though is create a special branch where
we depend on cutting-edge GNOME, and start doing things like converting
to GtkFileChooser, use the new icon theme fully, make sure we build with
-DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED, etc.

This is a digitally signed message part