Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Refreshing the library...

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 09:33, Douglas McMorris wrote:
> Is the library refresh thread started at startup or after the UI is up??
> b/c it seems would could give the user a working interface quicker if we
> waited to start the refresh till its up.

It's kicked off while the UI is in the process of loading, yeah.  I'm
not sure how much of a win it would be to wait until after rb is loaded;
after all, it's another thread, so the two things should happen
simultaneously.

This is a digitally signed message part