Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 00:38, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> But yeah, an ALSA mixer is gonna be a problem if noone knows how to do
> it, and we really do need one. Iain, who wrote the ALSA part in
> gnome-volume-control? I can copy that and let others test that code. ;).

Unfortunately that code is an older version of ALSA, apparently the API
changed significantly with ALSA 0.9. David Lazaro <dlazaro at well dot
com> volunteered for doing this a while ago, I don't know if he's still
interested.

		--Ted

This is a digitally signed message part