[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: 0.8 in 2.6 ?

Hi Benjamin,

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 01:13, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, iain wrote:
> > > The OSS one is written. The ALSA one isn't written yet, because I don't
> > > have a single clue on how ALSA works.
> > Is there anyone who does?
> Not me.
> I don't have a clue about the mixer either, so I'm not more qualified than
> anyone else anyway :)

Well, at least you've found the ALSA docs, which is an accomplishment an
sich. ;).

But yeah, an ALSA mixer is gonna be a problem if noone knows how to do
it, and we really do need one. Iain, who wrote the ALSA part in
gnome-volume-control? I can copy that and let others test that code. ;).

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje@ronald.bitfreak.net>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer