[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and Gnome 2.6

Colin,

  Whats your take on trying to get Rhythmbox included in Gnome 2.6?  the
0.6 series should be pretty stable by then and with the possibility of
gstreamer 0.8 going into gnome 2.6 we could even have tag writing
working by then.  Whats everyones opinion on this??  IMO it would be
awesome to have a working gstreamer 0.8 with totem and rhythmbox in
gnome 2.6 to make it an awesome leap forward for multimedia on the
default gnome desktop.

If we decide to seriously do this we should also come up with some core
features we want to include by 2.6 and be willing to go by gnome's fairly
strict freeze dates.

Just my two cents...

--
Douglas McMorris <virage83@mail.utexas.edu>