[Rhythmbox-devel] caps on source pad

Here is another one.  Rhythmbox has all of a sudden started popping
up an Error dialog box with the message:

  "could not set caps on source pad, aborting..."

I have no idea what this means.  I initially thought I had touched
caps lock or something on the numeric pad :-)

I say "all of a sudden" because I have not noticed it until with a
recent batch of MP3 (my library otherwise consists of OGGs) and
it could be the the files or due to a recent Woody update (of things in
general, not Rhythmbox or gstreamer).  But it could be
an old thing which I have not noticed till now.

If it helps, it is pretty repeatable.

  Gisli