[Rhythmbox-devel] Error on Rhythmbox startup

When starting Rhythmbox I get the following Warning:
Failed to activate the shell: (null)

The terminal window tells me that this probably means I installed Rhythmbox in a different prefix than bonobo-activation; this warning is harmless but IPC will not work.  I have no idea what this means, honestly, but I have no memory of touching any prefix settings.

If this is not something that is terribly important, good, but is there a way to supress this message?

Thanks,
Jeff