Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] formats in the about box

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 12:09, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I forgot to update the formats about box when I added MPEG-4 support.

I was curious about this since I noticed you changed some whitespace in
this area in your original MPEG-4 patch, but didn't actually do
anything.

> also made it so that there's no trailing spaces ;)

Ok, your change here isn't quite right - if there's no MP3 support, then
there will be two spaces before Vorbis.  So I changed everything to just
add a leading space, and deleted the space in the format specifier.

Applied after that fix, thanks!

This is a digitally signed message part