Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 03:51, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> You could also just wait for GStreamer tagging, which I'm about to commit
> tonight or if people don't want it before 0.7.2, after that is out.

I'll believe it when I see it.  I'm skeptical because we've been waiting
so long with it always "just around the corner."  Once it exists in
gstreamer, is known to be sufficient for Rhythmbox's needs, and is
implemented for the major file types, then I'll believe it.

Josh