Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] MPEG-4 metadata loading

Bastien Nocera wrote :

> Note that the faad2-devel package on freshrpms.net contains a couple of
> bugs that might break the build:
> - mp4.h and mpeg4ip.h headers missing
> - the stock mpeg4ip.h includes a non-existant (and not needed afaics)
> systems.h file)

Normally, the newer 2.0-rc3 packages I've released today after getting
those remarks through Dolphy now include them, as well as the systems.h
#include removed.

> - libmp4v2.so isn't linked against libstdc++ (bit of a bummer, worked
> around in the configure.ac patch)
> Matthias, I hope you can fix those for us :)

Hmmm, not linked against libstdc++? Does my package still have that bug?
IIRC, id3lib had a similar problem, and I'm not sure how to actually fix
it.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
Load : 0.34 0.60 0.72