Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A first look at updated online help
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca infinito it>
- To: Mark Humphreys <mmarquee btinternet com>
- Cc: Rhythmbox Mailing List <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A first look at updated online help
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:24:07 +0100
On dom, 2003-11-16 at 14:24 +0000, Mark Humphreys wrote:
> This looks OK. Only thing I would add is a section about 'small-mode' as
> I think it is cool ;-)
> If under the FDL, you need my permission - you can make whatever changes
> you think necessary
> ps. Do you still need screenshots? If so, which ones?
Yeah, I'll send you requests. BTW Traditional GTK+ theme + Crux for
metacity (as should be suggested in Doc Style Guide) or Simple
everywhere (as in gnome2-user-doc for GNOME 2.4)?
> Mark H.
] [Thread Prev