Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A first look at updated online help

Luca,

This looks OK. Only thing I would add is a section about 'small-mode' as
I think it is cool ;-)

If under the FDL, you need my permission - you can make whatever changes
you think necessary

Cheers

ps. Do you still need screenshots? If so, which ones?

Mark H.