[Rhythmbox-devel] Can't build 0.6 rpm

I'm trying to build a RH9 rpm using the tla source tarball (patch
295). The translation are not being built.

+ unset GCONF_DISABLE_MAKEFILE_SCHEMA_INSTALL
+ /usr/lib/rpm/find-lang.sh /var/tmp/rhythmbox-0.6.0-root rhythmbox
No translations found for rhythmbox in /var/tmp/rhythmbox-0.6.0-root
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.34194 (%install)

The source compiles fine but as I'm trying to pack the files at the
end it fails.

I *CAN* do a ./configure && make && make install and it compiles and
runs ok.

If I remove the locale setting from the spec file it is ok. Is the
spec file incorrect or is there something in my environment causing
these files to be skipped

Thanks
-Rob