Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Before I forget...

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 09:37, Benjamin Otte wrote:

> - The splitters should open/close views on single click. Look at how the
> Nautilus splitter does it with the side pane.
Nice idea.
> - Do we want a random number generator that can also calculate the
> previous number, so we can go back in random playback instead of disabling
> that button?
Or even simpler.... couldnt the player just keep history of the random
numbers generated?

> - Enable drag and drop from files out of Rhythmbox so I can copy them into
> Nautilus.
And also to gnome toaster... so that rb doesnt need a burn option.... I
have heard that cd burning is on the todo list for rb, but if rb can
just co-operate with gnome-toaster than there wont be duplication of
code.

my $0.02
Spundun