Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: rhythmbox-devel digest, Vol 1 #120 - 11 msgs

Quoting :
> hi,
> I have been watching this mailing list for sometime now and here my input.
> why can the burn to cd by dynamic.
> If rhythmbox detects a cd then the button would change from Burn to CD to Rip
> from CD. (much like the play/pause button)

I don't think this is such a good idea.  I have two CD drives, what if I have a
CD in one, but I want to burn some music to my cd writer.

Really the meta button would change depending on your view.  If you're viewing
an audio CD source it should be rip, if you're viewing music it should be burn.

- James.

--
James Kahn <james@liet.net>
http://liet.net