Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] merging monkey-medias

lör 2003-05-10 klockan 19.44 skrev Colin Walters:
> On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 13:16, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Colin posted a diff between the two monkeymedia trees a while ago, but I
> > can't do much with that - it would be nice if separate patches
> > addressing the different changes + descriptions could be posted, so that
> > I can integrate them back into HEAD. It would be a first step into
> > solving the mess..
>
> Well, let's set aside the CD changes for a second.  Could you take a
> look at the netrb monkey-media-player-gst.c and see how willing you
> would be to use that?

Well, I don't like what you did there as you know - but I see these
hacks are necessary for the time being. So what I propose is to include
a -gst.c and -gst-tmp.c.

But, we'd need to update the one in HEAD to include the buffering stuff
- could you make a patch for HEAD that only adds the buffering without
changing any of the other things? Then we can also add your gst.c and
add a configure option.

And patches for the other changes of course..

Jorn