[Rhythmbox-devel] CLI / acme

Greetings list,

First off... I must say that netRB 0.4.8 is finally able to both
import my 2500+ mp3 archive as well as reliably get the icecast
metadata from streams... so job well done!

One thing (at least ;), however is still missing, imho. That is a
means to bind keys to controls (play, stop, next, etc).  As a sawfish
user, I currently have a handful of bindings  for xmms, but I
understand that "acme" might also be able to provide this
functionality (though I've not looked into it).

My question is, has this idea been discussed and/or is there already a
preferred strategy? Could I chip in some hours to make it happen?  I
have not done any gtk/gnome development before, but would be
interested in giving it a go (with a gentle push in the right
direction ;)

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

-James
--
walkah@walkah.net :: http://www.walkah.net
jabber : walkah@jabber.walkah.net