[Rhythmbox-devel] withdrawal

Hi,

Just a quick note to tell you guys I have finally decided to entirely
withdraw myself from rb development. I have tried getting myself back at
hacking RB a couple of times, but it just couldn't spark my interest
anymore so hacking felt more like a burden than having fun. I seem to
have lost interest in programming altogether and invest my time in other
things now. So, no go. If anyone feels like taking over please contact
me.

It has been a cool ride though. Thanks everyone!

Good luck,
Jorn