[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: rhythmbox: gstreamer vs xine

Hi,

For some people it seems to work, for others it doesn't. I'm one of the
latter myself; the last couple of months I havent been able to play more
than 5 seconds of a song. Before that, the most I ever got out of rb was
2 hours of playback. With the xine port, I have had it playing for hours
and hours and it still hasn't crashed. Which is kind of nice, after not
really having been able to use your own app after a year of
development..

Cheers