[Rhythmbox-devel] Sorting of Artist and album info is messed up.

This is probably a system specific problem, but for some reason on my
system, every version of rhythmbox incorrectly sorts the artist and
album list.  here an example of my current artist list:

All
Element 101
Delerious
Caedmon's Call
Bebo Norman
Derek Webb
Ace Troubleshooter

I'm not really sure what happend, i first noticed it while using some
stuff from the 0.4.1.99 cvs, but if i go back to earlier versions... or
newer versions, it still occurs.  Would this be a gtk bug? or a corrupt
bonobo install or what??

By the way... I'm sad to see jorn going... i hope you only take a break,
it would be great for you to come back with fresh input later on... i
can understand how easy it is to get burned out on a project like this.

--
Douglas McMorris <virage83@mail.utexas.edu>