Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] blaat.

> But, anyway, I think I'll retire from rb hacking for some time. I've had
> enough of it for now, especially with all this forking madness, maybe
> I'll be back hacking in some months. Just not now.

Another "pleasedontdoit".

Please don't do it. I really like what you have done.
Rb (along with Epiphany) is most promising new GNOME app for me.
I just love nice and clean design you are trying to achieve with Rb.
There are many people out there that appreciate your work.

--
     |      Rafal Hajdacki      |
-----|  hajdi (at) pf (dot) pl  |-----

To jest =?iso-8859-2?Q?cz=EA=B6=E6?= listu podpisanacyfrowo