[Rhythmbox-devel] move to GNOME CVS, and 0.4.4.99.6 released

Hi all,

I have now imported netRhythmbox into the GNOME CVS, module
"net-rhythmbox".  If any translators would be willing to help out and
translate, that would be great!

Also, I've put up a new prerelease tarball: 0.4.4.99.6, at the usual
place: http://web.verbum.org/net-rhythmbox/

It fixes the CPU hogging bug, the group crash bug, and various other
bits.  Most importantly though, I went through and renamed just about
everything.  Now net-rhythmbox should be fully parallel-installable with
rhythmbox.  If you have any problems, please let me know!

This is really looking like the last prerelease before 0.4.5.