[Rhythmbox-devel] Album art in rhythmbox?

My parents got themselves a computer for christmas this year, running
windows. and I sat down on it and listened to some music using the
windows media player, I noticed that the windows media player displays
the album cover if available. My first thought was that this was a nice
feature, then I thought, why doesn't my favorite music management
program have this feature?

Is this feature even possible to include in rhythmbox? Are there legal
issues? Do we really want this feature?

		Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal

   "I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes."