[Rhythmbox-devel] Problem at startup

Hello,

first, I'm unsure on wether I'm at the right place to look for help with
rhythmbox. If I'm not, I'm sorry, please point me somewhere else.

Ok, I got a startup problem with rhythmbox. I installed using rpms from
the ximian-unstable channel at red-carpet. (Version 1.6.0). The
installation went without problems. Now, when trying to start rhythmbox,
I get:

rhythmbox: relocation error: rhythmbox: undefined symbol:
ORBit_skel_class_register

This error appears no matter on wether I run with or without
--no-registration argument.

Please help

George