Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] SQL databases

I believe that sqlite was considered but gnome-db does support sqlite.
The advantage of using gnome-db is that we don't really need to care about what
db is being used.  It could just be an ascii one at that.  Bu those with extraordinary
sized music colletions would be better off using mysql or something.

sri