Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.5.2 and xine

Bastien Nocera wrote :

> Reading the release notes in the first place would help :)

Would it be possible to add the release note and/or changelog (or at least
a link to them) directly from the news or download web page? That would be
quite nice to have, and much more useful than the "Rhythmbox 0.5.2 is now
available, it has a number of bugfixes." line.

> You need xine-lib CVS, the requirement shouldn't be there in the current
> RB CVS.

OK, I'll try out the CVS rhythmbox then, as upgrading xine-lib to the CVS
version could mean much more breakage...

Thanks!
Matthias

Raw Hide 20030825 running Linux kernel 2.4.21-20.1.2024.2.1.nptl
Load : 0.32 0.54 0.48