Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problems with 0.5.1

(it would be very nice if you wrapped your lines at 80 columns or so)

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 01:54, Matt Adam wrote:

> Note that I can play songs reliably via 'gst-launch filesrc location=<file> ! mad ! osssink', so gstreamer is working.

Try this line, which more closely matches the pipeline constructed by
rb:

gst-launch gnomevfssrc location=/path/to/my/musicfile.ogg ! spider ! volume ! $(gconftool-2 -g /system/gstreamer/default/audiosink)

> Here's some feedback from rhythmbox -d.

All the output looks pretty normal to me.