[Rhythmbox-devel] CD burning

Hi,

I'm starting on my long-term To Do of adding audio CD burning to
Rhythmbox (as I agree with Alex that audio CD burning should be removed
from nautilus-cd-burner.

At the moment I have a menu entry which is active when a playlist is
selected, which prints "burning" on the console when pressed.  I've got
myself a RBPlaylistSource*, but for the life of me can't figure out how
to actually get to the RBNode structure inside.  I'm probably missing
something simple as I'm hacking on this whilst my real work compiles...

One small thing: how about RB scanning the folders it has added as
sources when it starts for new music? I added /home/music to my
Rhythmbox, and would like it to automatically add new songs as people
put them in there.

Please CC me, I'm not a list member yet.

Regards,
Ross

--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com