Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] add support for Multimedia Keys

Title:
Colin Walters wrote:
On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 09:00, Jan Arne Petersen wrote:

Hi,

this patch adds support for Multimedia Keys to Rhythmbox.

Applied in CVS, thank you!  As we discussed on IRC though, I would like
in the future for this to be handled somewhere in a more general way in
GNOME, so there's some reasonable behavior if multiple apps are watching
the keys, consistency with whether the keys control the app or system
volume, etc.

You need to add --enable-mmkeys to the configure options to enable the
Multimedia Keys support.

I changed it to be enabled by default.