Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] add support for Multimedia Keys

On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 09:00, Jan Arne Petersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this patch adds support for Multimedia Keys to Rhythmbox.

Applied in CVS, thank you!  As we discussed on IRC though, I would like
in the future for this to be handled somewhere in a more general way in
GNOME, so there's some reasonable behavior if multiple apps are watching
the keys, consistency with whether the keys control the app or system
volume, etc.

> You need to add --enable-mmkeys to the configure options to enable the
> Multimedia Keys support.

I changed it to be enabled by default.