Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] PRErelease 0.4.99.4 and preparation forfinal release

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 22:26, Mason Kidd wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 10:06, Douglas McMorris wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 02:41, Theodore Reed wrote:

> > > I notice this too, similar to the rating click bug.
> >
> > It also happens for me when I do jump to current playing song... ctrl-j
> >
> > perhaps theres a function all these things have in common that will show
> > the bug.
> >

> > > --  Ted
> Also happens when double clicking on a song.  Also seemingly related to
> this, double clicking on a song to play it causes the order of the
> tracks to get messed up in a seemingly random order (I.e. if the list is
> sorted by Artist, double clicking on a track causes the list to go into
> a random order).  I believe that this just started in 0.4.99.4, although
> I'm going to revert to 0.4.99.3 and 0.4.99.2 and make sure.
Ok, verified that the "weird sort of cruft" on song change bug first
appeared in 0.4.99.4.  It does happen on any song change, wether that is
by double clicking on a file, rollover from a finished song, "jump to
current song", or using the back/forward buttons.

Also, the problem with the song list becoming unsorted when double
clicking on a file is in 0.4.99.3, so these must not be directly
related.  I will open a new bug on my sorting problem.
--
Mason Kidd
<mason.kidd@mrkidd.com>