Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] discussion question

All,

Having thought about the i18n implications of this (as pointed out by Christophe), I think that the best thing to do is correct these tags outside of Rhythmbox, and just take what is in the id3 tags (or whatever), 'cos only madness lies that way.

Although the editting of meta data in rb would mean that a manual process would correct these 'nearly' the same tags, just like iT*nes.

Mark H.