Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] discussion question

I asked jorn about that a loooong time ago, and his answer was that he
planned to add some "fuzzy" matching for album/artist names at a later
stage, so it's not a totally crazy idea :)
For my part, I also think this should be case insensitive, but choosing
the 'best looking name' will probably be impossible, so you may have to
fix your tags to get a good looking artist or album name.

Christophe