Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Future Goals

Le ven 01/08/2003 à 21:08, Sam Clegg a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 12:37:32AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 19:50, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
> >
> > > Yes I agree. The question then is, the old cd audio you had in net-rb in
> > > HEAD atm? I may actually do the audio for you because then that would
> > > lead me straight into adding burning and ripping.
> >
> > Yes, it's still there.  If you want to work on this, your first goal
> > should be to port over the changes made to factor out all the
> > Linux-specific stuff into monkey-media-audio-cd-linux.c.  Then, start
> > hacking on sources/rb-audiocd-source.c.
>
> Anyone interested in seeing an iPod source?  Would work just like
> the one in iTunes I guess.  There seems to be plenty of open source
> apps that access iPod data already but no shared library.  I'd
> be interested in working on this if anyone else wants to help.

Bastien has been working on an ipod gnome-vfs module for quite some time
now (module qahog in gnome cvs). Once this is done, it will be possible
to add ipod files to rhythmbox exactly like files from a local file
system, and you'll also be able to browse your iPod from Nautilus. An
iPod source seems unnecessary unless iPod support in iTune does much
more than that. I guess Bastien would be really glad to get some help
with qahog though :)

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=