Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] right click context menu?

> Rightclicking is isn't more efficient than dragging songs to the
> playlist.. so I really do not see a point for this. What's the
> difference between this and a manually created group? (Apart from not
> being able to rename/delete it, and a different icon)

well it's not so much about effiecency but about encorperating the idea
of a current playlist

> > The reasoning behind this was that user are used to being able to make
> > once (or twice) off playlists. ie. in the next hour i want to listen to
> > these two songs but i never want to listen to them in that combination
> > again.
>
> Yes. This is something we need to do in RB in some way. Seth had some
> ideas on this back when we designed the new RB UI, however I think they
> were a bit confusing. I plan to look at this again soon.

yeah, it needs some thought, that would just be my idea...

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

	   [ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]