Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playlist icons

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 18:07, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I noticed rhythmbox still uses the package icon for custom playlists.
> Wouldn't this one be more appropriate?
>
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/ikony/i25/init_song_queue.png

This one rocks :) Will commit it after the release. (Because otherwise
the shots in the docs would be out of sync)

> Also I kinda changed my mind wrt the shuffle and repeat icons. Maybe
>
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/ikony/i25/stock_media-repeat-alt.png
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/ikony/i25/stock_media-shuffle-alt.png
>
> look better when next to the other icons. What'ya guys think?

Personally, I prefer the current ones. I have uploaded two shots, so you
can judge for yourself:

http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/Files/old.png
http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/Files/new.png

If you're bored, there are some icons that would rock to have though :)
- a new library icon, the current one is the rb appicon which doesn't
have a very clear relation with a music collection. (Maybe a shelf with
cds or something)
- a small icon for in the tray (and maybe as appicon), the current
appicon isn't very clear when scaled down to 16x16px. (Maybe a musical
note or something would be better)

Cheers
Jorn