[Rhythmbox-devel] RB_STABLE branch, iradio, and other bits

So, some stuff has happened...

Most importantly, there is now an RB_STABLE branch, which should be used
for, well, fixes to the stable branch :)

Secondly, I've committed some internet radio support to CVS HEAD.  There
are still a number of bugs; most importantly, saving stations doesn't
work, and there is almost nothing in the way of error handling (needs a
patch for monkey-media committed).

Please check the iradio/TODO list before filing bugs or talking to me
about problems; I know about a lot of stuff, and I'm trying to fix it :)

Thirdly, along with the internet radio stuff, there are a few misc. new
features like shoutcast playlist (.pls) support.

Have fun!