Re: 3.38 schedule draft

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:37 am, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
I've also run this by Iain to make sure it works for Ubuntu. Depending on Ubuntu's final release schedule, having .1 on October 10 might be problematic for them, so I moved it to October 3, which is earlier than we normally do. Let's treat this as an experiment and see how it goes.

BTW I strongly considered moving everything back one week, but I wanted to try to get .0 as close to the end of September as reasonable. Thoughts?